- One night's lodging per room may be charged via credit card at the time the reservation is confirmed. If not paying by credit card, a check is required within seven days of making the reservation. If reserving less than twenty-one days in advance of the reservation date, deposit must be made with a credit card.
- Balance is due at check-in. No refunds for early departures.
- As a small Bed and Breakfast, we rely heavily on advanced reservations and cancellations affect us greatly. Please notify us as soon as possible if your reservation needs to be changed or cancelled.
- Fourteen days or more in advance of arrival: Full refund, minus a $10 processing fee, per room
- Less than fourteen days in advance: Guest is responsible for the cost of the entire reservation. If we are able to re-book the canceled room(s), a refund, minus a $10 processing fee, will be given for each re-booked night.
- Cancellations are not accepted by email or through a message left on the phone; you must call and speak with the innkeeper to cancel a reservation. In the event of a cancellation a confirmation will be emailed to you - this email is verification we have recorded your cancellation. No call/no shows are considered a last minute cancellation and are charged for the entire stay.
Two night stay requirement:
- A two night stay is required on weekends from Memorial Day Weekend through the end of October, and other select weekends throughout the year.
Check-In and Check-Out times:
- Check-in time is from 3PM to 6PM
- Check-out time is 11AM
- Other check-in times may be accommodated with advance notice. Please contact us if such arrangements are needed.
- For the comfort of all of our guests, smoking is not permitted anywhere in the B&B or on the premises. Smoking inside the Bed and Breakfast will result in an immediate request to leave and an additional $500 cleaning charge will be assessed for each room affected.
Unlawful and unacceptable activities:
- Underage drinking, use of illegal substances, excessive drinking or partying, and all other unlawful or unacceptable activities will result in an immediate request to leave without refund. Law enforcement will be summoned if appropriate.
Visitors of registered guests in the B&B:
- The Bed and Breakfast is open for the enjoyment of registered guests. At the discretion of the Innkeepers, visitors of registered guests may be permitted between the hours of 11AM and 5PM.
Large group reservation policies:
- Due to our small size, we do not hold or block off rooms for large groups or events. Large groups may be accommodated with the following requirements.
- When reserving more than two rooms, a group must reserve all four rooms
- Minimum two night stay is required for each room (each room must have same guest(s) for entire stay)
- One person shall be responsible for full payment of all rooms and any damages caused by guests
- A non-refundable deposit of fifty percent (50%) is due at the time reservation is made
- Balance is due sixty (60) days prior to check-in date and is non-refundable
- Due to its intimate nature, our B&B is not recommended for infants and small children. Our guest rooms have a maximum occupancy of two guests per room. Arrangements for older children may be made at the discretion of the Innkeepers. Unaccompanied minors (under age 18) are not allowed.
- Pets are not permitted but service animals, by law, are welcome. A service animal is defined by the ADA as a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for a person with a disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA. Service animals must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. Damage caused by a service animal will incur a minimum $100 charge for repair/cleaning, up to the total amount required to restore the room to prior condition.